Advertisement

Paying for People's Food in Ramadan

Paying for People's Food in Ramadan Download Minder from Apple store:
Download Minder from Google play store:
✔Support me on Patreon:
👕T-Shirts and Merch -
✔Subscribe to my Channel:
✔Filming Kit - My Camera:
✔Support and become a Member of my Channel -

Business Inquiries: Contact@KJovian.com

►Facebook:
►Twitter:
►Instagram:
►My Snapchat:
►My Gaming Channel!
►Watch me Game live on Twitch:

Want to get me a Gift? My Wish List:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karim Metwaly,Karim,KJovian,Karim Jovian,Jovian Entertainment,AreWeFamousNow,paying for peoples meals in ramadan,paying for people's meals in ramadan,paying for people's food in ramadan,paying for peoples food in ramadan,Ramadan,minder,why do muslims fast,fasting for ramadan,paying for people,paying it forward,paying for people's groceries,paying for people's food then taking it,paying for people's food drive thru,social experiment,helping homeless people,

Post a Comment

0 Comments