Advertisement

How to Establish Your Expertise and Become ‘Known’ - MVP Mondays

How to Establish Your Expertise and Become ‘Known’ - MVP Mondays Being ‘Known’... Am I referring to popularity? Nope, that’s not what I mean. What I want to drill down into is how you can establish your expertise and become known as you aspire to become a Microsoft MVP.

For full show notes, visit:



Mark Smith - nz365guy Helping people reach their full potential

I have been a Microsoft Business Applications MVP for over six years. I am passionate about helping people reach their full potential, through training, coaching and mentorship.

If you are interested in collaborating with me, you can find me here:

Cloverbase:
LinkedIn: 
Twitter: 
Instagram: 
Facebook: 
Pinterest: 
Soundcloud: 
YouTube: www.youtube.com/nz365guy

#MicrosoftMVP,#MVPMicrosoft,#MicrosoftMVPBenefits,#MicrosoftMVPProgram,#MicrosoftMostValuableProfessional,#BecomeMicrosoftvMVP,#MicrosoftMVPAward,#MVPMondays,#yt:cc=on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments