Advertisement

What’s in My Suitcase *Flying Abroad for the first time! | Holiday House Tour | Ruby Rose UK

What’s in My Suitcase *Flying Abroad for the first time! | Holiday House Tour | Ruby Rose UK This is my First Time Flying Abroad which I wanted to share with you guys. I show you What’s In My Suitcase including my 2019 Summer Outfits and my Holiday House Tour. I hope you enjoy this video. If my comments are still disabled on this video, please head over to my Community Page here ➨ to leave your video comments! Thank you so much for watching! Love you all ~ Ruby Rose UK ❤️🌹
#WhatsInMySuitcase #FirstFlight #HouseTour #RubyRoseUK #RubyRoseSquad

➽Subscribe to My Channel [if your new] ➨➨

➽ Check out My Sister Channel ➽➽

🎶Music🎶
Fluffing a Duck by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

The following sound files are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License.

Camera Click by lebaston100


Whoosh by qubodup


✫✭✫✭SLIME CHALLENGES & VLOGS✫✭✫✭

5 Quick & Easy Girls Holiday Hairstyles:

Teaching Nanna and Grandad How To Make Slime:

Slime Pause Challenge:

24 Hour Pause Challenge:

My Night Time Routine:

Going To Mary Poppins Returns Film Premier:

What’s on my Iphone | My Christmas Wishlist 2018:

Filming for Sky TV So Beano Vlog:

Siri Picks My Slime Ingredients Challenge:

Twin Telepathy Challenge Mum V’s Daughter:

Twin Telepathy Challenge Slime Challenge Sis V’s Sis:

✫✭✫✭SOCIAL CHANNELS✫✭✫✭
📸Instagram: @ruby_rose_uk
🎶Tik Tok: @rubyroseuk
⊙ 21 Buttons:
💕Sister Channel: Ruby and Raylee

Love You All 🌹❤️
#RubyRoseUK
#RubyRoseSquad

what's in my suitcase,Whats in my suitcase,flying abroad for the first time,Flying Abroad for the first time,Summer Outfits 2019,Holiday House,Holiday Home Tour,Ruby Rose UK,Ruby Rose House Tour,ruby and raylee,ruby rose,ruby and rayleigh,my first flight,ruby rose vlog,denia spain,spanish holiday home,2019 kids summer fashion,Flying for the first time,whats in my holiday bag,holiday essentials,girls summer 2019,2019 girls summer fashion haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments