Advertisement

Rich Girl vs Poor Mom (Social Experiment)

Rich Girl vs Poor Mom (Social Experiment) ►In this social experiment, we are comparing how people react to a rich girl and a poor mom asking for money

SUBSCRIBE►

Instagram....... ►

Merch Store....... ►

Like my Facebook....... ►

If you wanted see more pranks like this please say ‘MORE SOCIAL EXPERIMENT’ in the comment

Check out the actress’s Instagram and Youtube



------------------------------

About this video:
This video was inspired by my previous rich vs poor social experiment. We wanted to see how people react differently to a rich spoiled girl holding a sign that says ‘I need money’ vs a poor homeless. girl holding a signed that says ‘I need money for my baby’

Watch all my previous Rich vs Poor Social Experiments here

list=PLin5prFtecrGxO62K3aemuO_k-sZW2EP9

-------------------------------

These videos WILL inspire you!
Grant homeless people their Christmas Wishes


Give homeless $100


Homeless veteran does amazing act


-------------------------------------------
My Most Trending viral videos!

Rich Girl vs Poor Girl Experiment


Rich Girl vs Poor Child Experiment


---------------------------------------------

About RicemanTV: My name is Victor and I'm the creator of RicemanTV where I make hilarious videos and interesting public experiments. I do this as a hobby and it’s a good fun so have a laugh at it! The Riceman name was created when I thought of a superhero who would bring rice to all the hungry people of this world, I started making video because I would like to help all the people in the world who would need Riceman’s help!

rich girl vs poor mom social experiment,rich girl vs poor girl social experiment,rich girl vs poor girl,rich girl,poor girl,rich girl vs homeless girl,rich vs poor,poor vs rich,social experiment,social experiments,riceman,homeless girl,rich vs poor social experiment,homeless vs rich,homeless social experiment,rich,poor,rich vs poor social experiment girl,social experiment 2019,best social experiment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments