Advertisement

Quan's family must be STILL lying about money they are NOT owed and do NOT have...

Quan's family must be STILL lying about money they are NOT owed and do NOT have... ...cause "Gina's" still throwing sh!t and spying. I know that's why the gov let's "Gina" use that technology for personal use. Quan and his family just went along with y'alls WRONG assumptions about why they were trying to dig up dirt on me.

Why, you ask? Because Quan's family attorney was trying to set Quan up with me like 20 years ago because of my parents custody battle and many members of Quan's family being illegal immigrants. There's also the fact that I would've qualified for emancipation.

Quan's family was trying to find dirt on me to give to their attorney to dissuade him from me being his choice for Quan, 20 f#cking years ago...because of Quan's online relationship with "Samantha Seffens".

But Quan's family is too stupid to grasp the amount of time that's gone by and that the situation is no longer relevant.

Cue greedy people and hearsay. Now y'all think the reason they tried to find dirt on me and get rid of me is because they might be coming into money and I'm to "crippled" for Quan. I heard that word yelled at me a few times...whatever. I'm NOT the reason Quan's family is broke...they're broke because they're lazy con artists.

have...

Post a Comment

0 Comments