Advertisement

Make a beautiful cloth pot holder with small piece of cloth

Make a beautiful cloth pot holder with small piece of cloth Hi viewer, today share a video on for kitchen product. You can use it for holding a hot pot or kadai in kitchen. This is a cloth round pot holder. Friends follow my detailed step-by-step instructions to make this potholder from scratch or from staring at home. For this, you required two different pattern cloth for making pot holders.

Please everyone tries this, it is affordable and very nice and beautiful handmade pot holder.

Friends if you enjoy with my DIY ideas, then please subscribe to my channel "creative craft studio".

And also thanks to everyone for your like and comments on my videos and I hope you will like my new fun project, home décor, paperwork video.

sewing project,sewing pot holder,stitching tutorial for beginners,stitching pot holder,simple video on pot holder,easy sewing potholder,sewing at home,learning basic sewing skills,cloth craft,cloth craft ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments