Advertisement

Lucky friend trade W/ shiny Legendary in Pokemon GO | Maxing out shiny lucky Kyogre

Lucky friend trade W/ shiny Legendary in Pokemon GO | Maxing out shiny lucky Kyogre I was finally able to get lucky Friends in Pokemon GO ▪️DenaliView and myself trade shiny Kyogres
▪️Maxing out a shiny lucky Kyogre
▪️Looking at all my luckys Pokémon

Follow me on Twitter - Poke AK (@pokeAK101):

Support my channel by donating to my PayPal:

My patreon

Outro from Pokemon Origins:
------------------------------------------------------
Pokémon is Copyright Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company 2001-2018
All images and names owned and trademarked by Nintendo, Niantic, The Pokémon Company, and Gamefreak is the property of their respective owners.
---------------------------------------------------------------
#pokemongo #pokemon #pokemongopvp #niantic #valor #mystic #instinct #mewtwo

Pokemon GO,pokémon go,pokemon pvp,pokemon GO Shiny Pokemon,poke ak,pokemon go legendary raid,pokemon top 10,Pokemon GO lucky friends,Pokemon GO how to get lucky friends,Pokemon GO Shiny lucky legendary,Shiny Salamence,Pokemon GO Shiny lucky Salamence,Shiny bagon,Pokemon GO bagon community day,Pokemon GO outrage Salamence shiny,Salamence,How to get lucky friends,Pokemon GO maxing out legendary pokémon,Pokemon GO Shiny latios,

Post a Comment

0 Comments