Advertisement

Here's What Happens When You Change Your PSN ID and Play PS3 or Vita

Here's What Happens When You Change Your PSN ID and Play PS3 or Vita So you want to change your PSN ID? I don't blame you, gamers have been asking for this feature for over a decade. Sony says PS3 and Vita aren't supported and you could run into issues. So of course, I wanted to test this and see what happens. Here's the TLDW version: Curiosity is a dangerous animal. And I got bit.

Support me on Patreon if you want! Every bit helps!


Follow me on Twitch!


Follow me on Twitter!


Follow me on Instagram!


Music by Ryan Little:


A big THANK YOU to these wonderful Patreon Supporters!

Nick Momenah
Jonny Sturtz
Austin Becker
James Fletcher
Zach Ellis
Anthony Gallagher
Michael
Jason Moore
James Hutchinson
Ryan Beedler
spencer sorensen
Michael Wallace
Scott Funderburk
Brian Sorn
Harrison
Mark Heaton
Ben Lindey
Tarik
Joe Frantik
Jarryd Howard

#PSN #PS3 #Vita

PSN,PSN Name Change,How to change PSN name,PSN Name Change Issues,How to change PS4 name,How to change your PS4 gamertag,PlayStation Name Change,PS3,PS Vita,PS Vita Games,PS3 Games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments