Advertisement

Who’s MOST LIKELY to....😳*GONE VIOLENT*

Who’s MOST LIKELY to....😳*GONE VIOLENT* it’s my birthday, we’re at my crib and we recorded a banger for yall😏 enjoy because it’s probably one of the best videos i’ll ever make...

Drop a like subscribe uno all that youtube stuff

Today we will be seeing throughout the group who’s most likely to do various things, on everyones behalf we apologise for the dog jokes, it’s all for entertainment and we don’t have any racial issues of any kind with anybody. 0% discrimination

Follow me on my social media to keep up with my day to day- @YrnLankz1

Only right if i shoutout Their Snapchats⬇️
@itzz_renzy
@therrealace
@yxng.n3ro
@sxx.josh
@anthony.ldn3

THANKS FOR WATCHING😍💪🏽

LankzHD,Lankz,YRN,YRNLankz,LankzOff,Lankzofficial,Hackney,London,Ronzo,KS,Reubz4K,TariqIDG,Life2Lavish,OfficialDeedee,ImKingKia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments