Advertisement

Un-Decorate & Clean with Me | Decorating my Home 2020

Un-Decorate & Clean with Me | Decorating my Home 2020 Today I'm sharing the Un-decorating and Re-Decorating my home ! I took down my christmas decor and reset my home for the New Year! I hope it inspires you and motivates you in some way!

All Info that you may be interested in:
πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ’ Baby Girl’s Registry if you really want to love on us! πŸ’•

πŸ“« Mailing Address :
5824 Bee Ridge Rd
PMB 288
Sarasota, FL 34233

πŸ“¦ My Amazon Store:
Connect with Me:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Business Inquiries: LynetteYoder.business@gmail.com

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🎢🎢 Music Production by:
________________________________________________________________

❤️ Source List:;
♻️ My Spin Mop:
🌿 Norwex Products:
✔️ Our Flooring :
✔️ My vacuum or similar :
Boy's Room:
✔️The Boys Bunk Beds:
✔️ Beddys Bedding:
Living Room:
✔️Our Article Leather Sofa:
✔️My Living Room Rug:
✔️ Entry Rug:
✔️My Coffee Table: Custom made by My Uncle
✔️ Ikea Vittsjo Black shelf:

✔️ Highland Cow Picture:
✔️ I Am FY Art:
✔️ Black striped Pillow from Ikea :
✔️Chairs:
✔️ Curtains:
✔️ Shelf : We made it
Family Room:
✔️ Our Article Sectional:
✔️ Our Dark wall color: Cracked Pepper by Behr:
✔️ Our Red Family Room Rug:
✔️ Tv Stand:
✔️ Highland Cow Picture :

Dining Room:
✔️ blue Dining Room Rug:
✔️ Gray dining room rug:
✔️ Dining Table: Not available anymore
✔️ Gold Clock:
✔️ Hanging Plant holder : Hobby Lobby
✔️ Macrame Table Runner:


Master Bedroom:
✔️ Bedroom Rug:
✔️ Duvet : Target ( not sold anymore )

Videos You may find interesting:

Mennonite Related Videos Q&A's

Lynette Yoder,mennonite mom,lynette yoder house tour,lynette yoder mennonite,un-decorate and clean with me,decorating my home 2020,interior design,mennonite vloggers,lynette yoder home,lynette yoder home decor,mid century modern,interior design ideas,christmas take down,clean with me 2020,how to decorate a home,modern mennonite home,lynette yoder cleaning,un-decorate with me,2020 Home Decor,shelf styling tips,article furniture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments