Advertisement

Top 10 WORST Places To Work 2020 | STAY AWAY | What's Number 1?

Top 10 WORST Places To Work 2020 | STAY AWAY | What's Number 1? 🐦
👩🏼‍🎨 My Patreon:
⭐️Follow Me On Instagram:
-----------------------------

I put together a very comprehensive list of the top 10 worst places to work in 2020. Gamestop? Walmart? Lowe's? What is number 1? Worst Companies

I used footage from Retail Archaeology for tons of things in this video. I'm a huge fan of his and would love if you went and checked him out!

His Channel:
His DG video:
His Sears Video:

My streaming schedule on youtube. Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 8PM CST.

My Socials:
✔️
✔️
✔️

✔️Discord:


✔️Check out EWIN RACING:


Use the code "CAMELOT" to get 20% off your order!

Send me stuffs:
💌PO Box 1013
Madison, AL 35758-9998

👕Don't forget to pick up your CodyStop or Egg Merch:


Also Hana for the art and thumb and filming:


#retail #top10 #worstcompanies

worst companies,top 10,camelot331,top 10 worst companies to work for,2020,retail,walmart,gamestop,lowe's,rue 21,forever 21,the fresh market,dollar general,the family dollar,sears,walgreens,dillards,do not work at,camelot331 wife,gamestop closing,why I left gamestop,ceo,worst places to work,

Post a Comment

0 Comments