Advertisement

To My Daughter Liberty One Of My Financial Supporters Making Sure I have what I Need In Ghana

To My Daughter Liberty One Of My Financial Supporters Making Sure I have what I Need  In Ghana Greetings everyone I hope all is well.
Once again welcome back to my channel and thank you for stopping by.
I really you appreciate you all.

I am mainly making this video to say thank you to my daughter Liberty for her great support financially and also on a business level, taking care of things for me.
I just want her to know that I am grateful and I appreciate her very much.
I also have another daughter who's been supporting me and a son who's been supporting me which I will send out another thank you video later on to them, but, right now, this video is specifically to say thank you to my oldest daughter Liberty and I'm asking my YouTube subscribers and all those that see this video, will you please help me thank my daughter Liberty for all that she do for me her mother ?
She bought me a brand new refrigerator. She worries about me a lot out here alone. She wants me to do the right thing for myself and eat right. Yes, whatever I ask her to do she would do it, she's a strong black woman and she's very stern, She Don't Take No Mess, she would even challenge any government on this planet, she don't play and you don't play with or mess over her mother or you will have to face her, ain't no place on this earth to hide, she'll find you.
I love my daughter so very much she's a great asset to me and I want her and the world to know that.
I want her to take care of herself as well.
I love you Liberty.

Peace and Blessings.

Ghana

Post a Comment

0 Comments