But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, [b]unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 2 Timothy 3: 2-5
Jesus is coming soon! We need to be the hands and feet of Jesus & spread the Good News of the Gospel to every Creature! 🙌🏻💯❤️
———————————————————————————
If you are felt led by The Holy Spirit To support our Ministry:
———————————————————————————
Contact us for Questions/Prayer: SeekingWisdomMinistries@gmail.com
SeekingWisdom Facebook:
Seeking Wisdom Instagram:
(Colton) Personal Instagram:
Jesus is coming soon, if you have not accepted Jesus into your heart as your personal savior! Ask now!! It’s very simple..
“Dear Jesus I acknowledge that I am a sinner in need of a savior... I believe you died on the cross for my sins... I ask you to forgive me of all my sin, cleanse me of all unrighteousness, I REPENT I Put all my trust into you! Come into my heart to be my personal savior.. AMEN”
Simple as that Love you all ! ❤️

0 Comments