Advertisement

THE ULTIMATE DAY OFF + how to bathe chickens!

THE ULTIMATE DAY OFF + how to bathe chickens! In this vlog I *allow* myself to make caring for my animals a part of my own self care. I am fortunate to be working for a company that allows me to get all I need to get done (part time hours) in a two weeks time. With this, when we had 2 days in the 70's here in Charleston I couldn't help but move my schedule around to take my pups to the beach and I had a perfect opportunity to give my chickens a bath.



♫ MUSIC

The Longest Beach - Stray Bandit
Port Of Happiness - Tiki tiki
from epidemic (


F A Q

What’s your name? Janell

What’s your instagram? @janell.lashley.art OR @books.and.mo (my dogs instagram)

How old are you? 25 (born in 1994)

How tall are you? 5'6"

What is your MBTI or enneagram? INTP // 5w4

But you are so "........."? Let's keep in mind folks that I'd rather sit at home by myself talking to a camera and editing while also by myself and play with my animals.

what equipment do you use to film?

➭ main camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i (I've had this baby for 9 years and it's still going strong!)

➭ Vlog camera (phone): Google Pixel 2xl

➭ 50mm 1:1.4L lens

➭ mic: Vidpro XM-L

➭ editing: Premiere Pro

a day off,how to give a chicken a bath,going to the beach,exploring Charleston South Carolina,chickens,bearded dragon,folly beach,exploring,the beach,charleston,south carolina,caring for chickens,caring for bearded dragon,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments