Advertisement

The 8 Cognitive Functions

The 8 Cognitive Functions Do you know how much love and respect I have for all 8 cognitive functions simply because they are what allow us to thrive as aliens, I mean humans, on this earth? A ton.

This video is NOT intended to give you a textbook definition of each function, but to paint you a picture of the functions and their attributes to help further your understanding of them. Yes there are plenty of anecdotes. Yes I'm sure you relate to a function thats not yours. Yes everyone does everything at some point.

Blog:

See you in the comments fam!
#Cognitive #Functions
Typing disclaimer: Hi my name is Lindsay, I'm an actual INTJ typed by actual professionals using the scientific method on a 512 scale. I didn't choose this profile, it chose me. Official type is: FM Ni/Te BPSC

INTJ,Cognitive,Functions,Cognitive Functions,Carl Jung,MBTI,TYpology,Personality,Self Growth,Growth Mindset,Personality Hacker,16 Personalities,Objective Personality,ENFP,INFP,ENFJ,INFJ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments