Advertisement

Snowstorm Sandwiches + Blackstone Griddle More Tour 2020!

Snowstorm Sandwiches + Blackstone Griddle More Tour 2020! I still can't believe that I get people asking if it's ok to griddle in the cold & swowy weather. I thought we covered that multiple times in recent years. Never one to back down from a weather-related challenge, I put on my coveralls, fired up the Blackstone Griddle, and made some absolutely delicious ground venison sandwiches using the best ingredients I could find. Oh yeah, I also spill the beans on the 2020 Blackstone Griddle More Tour. You better watch :)

The killer spatula I'm using in this video is the spatula available in this kit:

Paul's cookbook is full of easy-to-make recipes that are delicious. I have tried several of them and highly recommend his book:


Visit me @ MakeAmericaGriddleAgain.com
Follow me @ Facebook.com/ToddTovenOfficial
Follow me @ Instagram.com/ToddToven
BlackstoneProducts.com
Facebook.com/BlackstoneProducts
BlackstoneProducts on YouTube

snowstorm,colorado snow,backyard cooking,blackstone griddle,todd toven,backporch cooking,outdoor cooking,griddle cooking,griddle recipes,chopped cheese,venison recipe,cooking with venison,blackstone 36,griddle,coveralls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments