Advertisement

Shopping haul Video & experience in Villages during road trip in India

Shopping haul Video & experience in Villages during road trip in India #shopping #villages #village market
This video covers some of our shopping experiences in villages during our road trip from Vishakapatnam to Srikakulam & villages in-between them.
None of the shops are sponsored. This is just my experiences.
I couldn't get the contact number for any shops.. Hopefully will try next time.

How to reach
Just straight highways you take between vizag to srikakulam.In between enter villages..Sign boards will be there.. Good mobile data signals comes every where.

Related Videos
Soapnut shampoo


Follow me on Instagram

villages of India,Andhra,Villages of Andhra,Vishakapatnam,srikakulam villages,shopping from farmers,farmers of India,shopping haul video,india trip shopping,india vacation shopping,whats in my suitcase,packing for overseas,what I got in India,what I shopped from India,buy from farmers,organic shopping,Weekly Market,santhai,fair,zero waste,swach bharath,plastic free,vlogs in tamil,

Post a Comment

0 Comments