Advertisement

Playing 'KSI - Down Like That' Infront of Logan Paul's House Until Someone Stops me

Playing 'KSI - Down Like That' Infront of Logan Paul's House Until Someone Stops me Hey guys! So today we went to Logan Paul’s house, AGAIN, but this time we are going to be playing KSI’s new smash single “down like that” live on piano! I promised JJ a special video if I got 5000 likes on the reaction video, so here’s your surprise! #KSI #LoganPaul #DownLikeThat #LoganPaulVsKsi

Subscribe to the Soap family and turn on the notifications!


People in the video:
Rasmus: @Rasmusbrandts -
Tyson: @Lordvza -
Christian: @Christianbrowns

albert,soap,dyrlund,ksi,ksi down like that,infront of logan pauls house,logan pauls house,down like that ksi cover,down like that piano cover,down like that logan paul,sidemen piano play,logan pauls house fans,ksi vs logan paul down like that,ksi winner song fight,fight ksi logan paul down like that,KSI – Down Like That (feat. Rick Ross,Lil Baby & S-X),playing piano until someone stops me,Until Someone Stops me,joe jenkins piano cover,joe Jenkins playing ksi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments