Advertisement

My new intro and outro! (Not that I had one in the first place)

My new intro and outro! (Not that I had one in the first place) Again please don't ask why or what my sleeping schedule is =w=. Anyway hope you Lil' kittens have a lovely day or night bye!

DISCLAIMER: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976
allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes
such as criticism,comment,news reporting,teaching,scholarship and research.
Fair use is permitted by the copyright statute
that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit
educational or personal use tips the balance
in favor of fair use. THIS VIDEO IS JUST FOR FUN. No copyright infringemeant intended.
All rights to clips and music go to their respective owners.

( I also forgot to say that the intro song I used was "prom dress" and the outro song I used was "Little do you know music box version")

place)

Post a Comment

0 Comments