Advertisement

MOST COMFORTABLE SLIDES! RANKED AND COMPARED!

MOST COMFORTABLE SLIDES! RANKED AND COMPARED! In this video I rank and compare my favorite Slide sandals and let you know which one I like the best! I have 8 different slides that I bought to compare from the YEEZY slides, to the adidas BOOST slides and even Crocs! Some are shockingly amazing, others are duds. If you want to buy any that I discuss, they are linked below!
Crocs LiteRide Slide here or
adidas AlphaBounce Slide here
Classic Crocs Slides or adidas Adilette Cloudfoam slides or
adidas Boost Slides or or Nike Solarsoft Benassi Slide or
Buy SandalBoyz Slides 
Yeezy Slides: 


STUFF TO BUY ****************************************************************
Shop best sneaker deals of the week I post here!
New Nike Releases:
New adidas Releases:
Nike Sale Deals!
Adidas Sale Deals!:
10% off Reshoevn8r Sneaker Cleaner! (w/ code HesKicks10)
Youtube Camera Equipment
*Products links I post may be affiliated. What does that mean? I get a commission on some of the sales through my links so I can help fund the channel!*

SOCIAL MEDIA ****************************************************************
Subscribe here!
Twitter:
Instagram:
Business Email : heskicks@gmail.com
Hes Kicks is a sneaker youtuber that owns the weekly sneaker deals site Heskicks reviews sneakers and posts sneaker related discussion videos. Heskicks has been collecting sneakers since 2003, and is an avid fan of anything sneaker related.

SNEAKER VIDEOS ****************************************************************
Top 5 Sneaker Videos:
Sneaker Unboxing Videos:
Sneaker Review Videos:
Sneaker Custom Videos:
HYDRO DIP CUSTOM SNEAKERS
Sneaker Pros and Cons:

heskicks,hes kicks,most comfortable slides,comfortable slides,best slides,best sandals,best mens sandals,best flip flops,best flip flop slides,most comfortable flip flops,adidas slides,adidas boost slides,adidas boost slides compared,adidas adilette slides,cloudfoam slides,nike benassi slides,croc slides,Crocs LiteRide Slide,crocs literide,best crocs,alphabounce slide,yeezy slides,yeezy slide,sandalboyz,2020 most comfortable,shoes,flip flops,

Post a Comment

0 Comments