Advertisement

LIVING WITH EPILEPSY - My Story - Epileptic for 8 years and on medication

LIVING WITH EPILEPSY - My Story - Epileptic for 8 years and on medication There are loads of people out there with Epilepsy and I hope this video serves as another means to make people aware and to comfort any people out there - you're not alone. It was a little hard for me to post because it's very personal. As a result I tried to keep some facts to myself as I'm not ready to disclose that information publicly. No exact dosages of medication were mentioned either as this is something I prefer to discuss with my doctor. However, I tried to include as much information as possible. :)
You can’t tell who has epilepsy and who hasn’t because it's all going on in our brain.
But, you can help others by knowing more!
What is Epilepsy?
Tonic Clonic seizure animation for kids.
First Aid Animation.

If YOU reading this, have Epilepsy:
We are in this together. Find yourself a good support system and start with a doctor or health professional you trust.
I found this website helpful early on:
And this is really lovely to hear about knowing there are people out there training dogs to help people like us!
Keep safe, team X

epilepsy,epilepsy awareness,life as an epileptic,what is it like to be epileptic,kiwi girl,girl,chats with me,my story,my life,personal story,every day,information about epilepsy,epilepsy information,living with epilepsy,epileptic for 8 years,epileptic on medication,

Post a Comment

0 Comments