Advertisement

Junk Journal Prompts | Prompt Week | January 2020

Junk Journal Prompts | Prompt Week | January 2020 Welcome back Odd Flock!

So excited to be back with more fun junk journal prompts! We're kicking off January nice and easy, setting the tone we hope to have for the year!

You can find the Prompt Week sheet by visiting my newest blog post and print it out for yourself!

New blog post can be found here:



Don't forget to use the hashtag so we can. Find your work:

#ODDFLOCK2020

Have fun with these and Happy new year! 🎉 🎊
#pinkoddbird

Check out my last video here:


BIG THANKS to all my Ko-Fi supporters upon my website release as well! Much appreciated!!


Find me on:
My Website: www.pinkoddbird.com
Instagram: pinkoddbird
Facebook: Facebook.com/pinkoddbird
Etsy:
AJJ:

Thanks for swinging by!
XoXo
❤️

Junk Journal Prompts,journal prompts,prompt week,pinkoddbird prompts,January prompts,January junk journal prompts,oddflock2020,odd Flock 2020,oddflock2020 January,journaling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments