Advertisement

Is it Really the Hardest Trail on the East Coast?

Is it Really the Hardest Trail on the East Coast? Where is the hardest trail in Eastern US? Many people say that it's in Windrock Bike Park, named Horse Face. Let's count how many times I crashed in the video!

Support me on Patreon!


Check out FarOutRide's Beautiful van!


My Instagram


My facebook page


Follow me on Strava!


Trail Info

van girl yuka,gnarly mtb trails,mtb girl,bcpov,female mtb riders,beautiful mtb trails,mtb,mtb couple,mtb trail riding,van life,full time mtb rider,van life couple,mtb van life,diy van conversion,mtb vlog,van life vlog,travel vlog,female van lifer,trail reviews,best bike park in america,mtb crashes,windrock bike park,horse face,hardest trails,talladega,reach around,trail one,faroutride,steepest trail,gnarliest mtb trail,crazy hard trail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments