Advertisement

I Gave Out My Bestie's Secret To Her Parents. Huge Mistake

I Gave Out My Bestie's Secret To Her Parents. Huge Mistake Hello, people! My name is Ellie, and I`m 15 years old. I think you can be proud of me because, recently, I saved my friend's life. I mean literally. She wouldn't have survived without my help. But we'll start at the beginning.

I met Nicky when my parents and I moved to another city. We were new to the neighborhood, and Nicky and her parents were the first people to greet us. On the first day, they came over with small gifts and wanted to get acquainted with us. Oh, I thought that was a very nice gesture. A beautiful young couple who kept smiling all the time, and a shy girl who stood behind them. Isn't that sweet? We immediately became friends, and I was very glad to have a new acquaintance. Nicky helped me adapt to the city and at school, plus, I started going to dance school with her. So I didn't feel lonely after the move. I am very grateful to her for that. We spent a lot of time together because we lived right across the street from each other! But over time, I began to notice how Niсky was so shy and insecure. Every time I asked her to go to a movie or a cafe, she refused. She always said she didn't like those places, and she especially did not like to be in large crowds. I thought she was acting like that because she was too shy to be around boys. And it was kinda strange, because she was very pretty, and she could easily win the heart of any of our classmates. Anyway, I didn't push her too hard because I respected her choice, but soon her little quirk turned to rudeness.

It was her birthday. That day, my classmates and I were going to throw her a surprise party. We planned it all out perfectly. We could hang out at the house of one of the guys from school, and this house was just down the road from the dance studio. So she wouldn't even know where we were going until the very end. After dance, I got a message from the guys that everything was OK, and all the guests were assembled and gifts were prepared. All I had to do was bring Nicky to the house. So on the way home, I casually told her that I had to give something to George, and that we needed to stop by his place for a second. And as soon as I rang the doorbell, the door opened and everyone cheered ""Happy birthday!"" Then there was confetti, balloons, and music. Everything was perfect. Everything except Nicky's reaction. She leaned over to me and said that she needed to go home urgently, and that she could not stay. Oh, no, I could not let her get away this time. It was her birthday, and she didn't have to give in to her complexes and keep from having fun. I was ready to handcuff her so she would stay. The party started, everyone congratulated Nicky, and gave her her gifts, but she was getting more nervous by the minute. I swear, after an hour I thought she would just completely lose it. So at one point, she told me she needed to go to the bathroom and left. But after 15 minutes, she didn't come out, and I thought maybe she was sick, so I started knocking on the door. But no one answered. I started to worry a lot, and I called George and he opened the door. But inside we saw nothing but an open window. Yeah, Nicky had run away from her own party.

You know, this wasn't OK anymore. It was rude and disrespectful. My friends and I had put a lot of work into planning this surprise party for her. And she didn't care, can you imagine? Her parents were golden role models. They were always friendly and polite to us. How could they raise a daughter who acted like this? Anyway, I got angry with Nicky, and I decided to not talk to her until she explained herself. But even a week later, there was no word from her. She didn't even show up at school. Someone said she was sick or something. Yeah, I didn't believe it. I thought she was just ashamed of what she had done, and that she didn't want to be seen. But soon Nicky and her parents showed up at our door, and she asked me to forgive her for what she had done. Of course, I couldn't say no to her in front of our parents, and we made up. Especially since she was looking very sad, and I knew that she was sorry for what she had done. But she never told me why she did it and that was what really bothered me.

A few weeks later, Nikki came to me with a very unusual request. She asked me to lend her money. The fact is, we had a trip to New York planned at school, and her parents were having temporary difficulties at work, and they could not afford to pay for this trip for her. But Nicky really wanted to go and make amends to me and my classmates for ruining her party that night. Without hesitation, I agreed to help her. After all, she was my friend.


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,secret,parents,stress,help,new york,big apple,support,best friend,BFF,bae,bestie,police,mystery,run away,run away from home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments