Advertisement

I DID 100 HIP THRUSTS A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS *My Results* CRAZY BOOTY GROWTH!!!

I DID 100 HIP THRUSTS A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS *My Results* CRAZY BOOTY GROWTH!!! For 6 months I did 100 hip thurst/glute bridges every single day.To see how this little change would result in growing my booty! I know theres ton of booty/glute/butt growing workouts and exercises, but I wanted to see what would happen if I did this one thing..ever day... for 6months, and if this "pinterest" style workout was worth you time. Wait till the end to see my glute before and after. The best part is this is a glute workout you can do at home, at the gym, while traveling, and its all completely free!

Subscribe Here!
Check out my top videos!

LET’S BE FRIENDS!

→ Instagram @keltieoconnor |

→ Snapchat: Keltieo

Twitter @keltieoconnor |

→ BUSINESS INQUIRIES: Mgordon@fullscreen.com

www.keltieoconnor.com

#gluteworkout #bootyworkout #gluteworkoutathome #gluteexercise #bootyexercise #30daychallenge #KeltieOConnor

About Me:
A sporty spice girl living in a pumpkin spice world. Hi I’m Keltie, and you can think of me as your friendly neighbourhood fit chick! A former college basketball player turned Sports Model & fitness youtube/Instagrammer. Now travelling around Canada trying different workouts, sports, & fitness trends.... or just trying to pet all the dogs.

Here you'll find behind the scene videos of all kinds of workouts & sports, experimenting with different fitness & health trends, athletic apparel reviews, fashion try-on's/hauls, and whatever else life throws at me!


I DID 100 HIP THRUSTS A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS *My Results* CRAZY BOOTY GROWTH!!!
[Video URL]

Keltie O’Connor

glute workout,glute before and after,glute exercise,booty workout,glute workout at home,glute bridge,booty workout for women,booty workout at home,booty workout gym,booty exercise,booty band workout,glute bands,glute band exercise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments