Advertisement

How to Control your Soft Palate + more

How to Control your Soft Palate + more @nicologuzman : what exercises are good for more awareness and control of the soft palate?

@harmonluke2 : How many seconds before contractions start when you do RV statics?

@senorpescado79 : Do you offer online coaching programmes?

@stephane_warin : How deep from your PB should you train?

@hypoxicdreams : What budget locations have the best community for finding training partners and at what time of year?

@liquid.laura : I am instinctively reverse packing on FRC to 30m and to 50m on full lungs. I don't feel pressure in my chest, how can I increase my sensitivity using this method so I reduce the risk of squeezing?

@olegas_grosevas : For static I relax for my breathe up and my heart rate drops to 50bpm, but when I breathe in full lungs to start my static it suddenly increases to upto 85bpm. Is it normal to get this sudden spike?

Pick up apparel @



Join me for coaching @



Expand your knowledge with our BLOG: @



Follow us on

www.facebook.com/freedivepassion



Thanks for watching guys!

Please like share and subscribe

tips,freediving,freedive,apnea,training,hacks,tutorial,soft palate,reverse pack,packing,deep,raised,heart rate,static,RV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments