Advertisement

Free RV & Checking Out Oregon State Parks Off Hwy 101

Free RV & Checking Out Oregon State Parks Off Hwy 101 Hello all you RV living fans, in today's van life video we stop by 2 Oregon State Parks along the Oregon coast on Hwy 101. Then I head off for Salem to get cleaned up and do some video editing for all of you. On my way there I came across a Free RV, which after investigation I determined was a huge flop. After wrapping that up I went to find some free camping that ended up turning into my personal world suck. But, I took it on the chin like a champ, got the van towed and then put new rims, tires and did an alignment. Making it time to get back to van living on the road.

Become a Wanderlust Estate Patron! Get early access to videos and more.


If you would like to help me out or enjoy my content here enough to send me a tip, please see my PayPal link below. Anything is greatly appreciated.


Go Check Out The New Wanderlust Estate Website!


If you are on Facebook please take the time to like the Wanderlust Estate fan page via the link below. You will see more up to date content there.


If you are on twitter please make sure you follow me! See the link below.


If you want to see photos of where I am at in almost real time please follow me on Instagram via the link below.

Oregon,RV living,van life,sucksatlife,nomadic fanatic,campervan kevin,rvertv,emon and bec,camping,free camping,adventurevanman,van living,living in a van,van life vlog,road trip,road trippin,oregon state parks,hwy 101,highway 101,oregon coast,hwy 101 road trip,road trip vlog,trent and ally,full time rv living,rv living full time,rv life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments