Advertisement

Frank Turner - The Way I Tend to Be | Luke Justin Roberts ft. Pat Kropkowski (Cover)

Frank Turner - The Way I Tend to Be | Luke Justin Roberts ft. Pat Kropkowski (Cover) The Way I Tend to Be by Frank Turner is one of my absolute favorite songs these days. Even better to cover it with an old friend from college! Pat Kropkowski is a fantastic singer and even kinder human. We had a blast putting this together for you guys. :)

Get some FREE merch (just cover shipping) here:


For behind the scenes access of my album check out my Patreon:


Or join the FB group and hang with me there on live streams!!


Shout out to Quasar Science for killer lights, you guys rock! I love these things!!

SOCIALS & STUFF

--LUKE--






--PAT--


Frank Turner - The Way I Tend To Be,Frank turner,the way I tend to be frank turner,Frank,Turner,The,Way,Tend,To,Be,Polydor,Alternative,the way I tend to be,the way i tend to be cover,luke justin roberts,luke,pat kropkowski,patrick kropkowski,

Post a Comment

0 Comments