Advertisement

END OF THE DECADE PLAYLIST... we getting old😢

END OF THE DECADE PLAYLIST... we getting old😢 JOIN THE FAMILY & SUBSCRIBE 🦋

(Watch in HD for the best Quality)

Super excited for this year!!

Grettings, WELCOME or WELCOME BACK to my channel, ! DON’T FORGET to leave a LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE 💖💘💓

FAX:
I am a 17 year old, senior rom the DMV and I enjoy singing dancing, acting performing,blogging and spending time with family and friends. I started my YouTube because I had a lot of spare time and I just wanted to do something different ✨

Current Subscriber Count: 613

CHECK OUT MORE VIDEOS:
; Friends
; VLOGMAS
; Bday Vlog
; Hair Review

KEEP UP WITH ME OUTSIDE OF YOUTUBE :
Instagram: malyieka
Snap:malyieka
Twitter: malyieka

Playlist,Bye 2019,End Of The Decade Playlist,Teen,Watch,Fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments