Advertisement

DREAM LOFT BEDROOM TRANSFORMATION! *vintage vibez*

DREAM LOFT BEDROOM TRANSFORMATION! *vintage vibez* FINALLY! After 5 months of transforming my room..and then redoing it again because my ideas kept on changing and tweaking small changes I can finally show you the almost finished project!! Watch me turn my old dusty room into something little more decent aha

(For business enquiries email me at emmaxc91@gmail.com or message me on my social media’s below)

☆MY LINKS:☆
Instagram:
Depop: depop.com/desfleurvintage
Pinterest:
________________________
☆LIL BIT ABOUT ME :)☆
Age: 17
Camera: canon 750D
From: UK

Room transformation,Loft room transformation,Room makeover,Attic room tour,Trying on everything in my closet,Closet clear out,Glossier,50 outfits to wear,School ootw,School outfits,Outfit ideas,Finding your aesthetic,Room tour,Best dressed,Marla Catherine,Brandy Melville,Brandy Melville Giveaway,try on brandy Melville haul,Try on clothing haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments