Advertisement

Discount Slim Shady - Kabab

Discount Slim Shady - Kabab "Discount Slim Shady" Lyrics

You act like you're a prodigy
Who got locked up in a prison
You're just a stinky wanna be
listen to you or drink poison
There wouldn't be
Enough Hennessy
To see what you see
You think your good
Grew up in a hood
Killed him where he stood
Gotta go fast
Time to put you're ass
So far in the past
What's with the hair
I've seen it somewhere
I hope you're aware
That telling women to beware
Will put you right in my crosshairs
Or flying down a flight of stairs.
Not by me I'm to spiritual.
Not trying to get physical.
looking at you as an individual.
No meat and not very lyrical
This question is rhetorical
How many punches would make you fall

You were asking for this don't blame
me.
So fast they kicked you off the
track team.
Your words so don't get mad and hate
me.
You're ass looks like a discount
Slim Shady.

Hold tight to your cervix
Get murdered by lyrics
You can't talk for shits
You can't rap for shits
Do you have the skitz
All your shots will miss
I bet you sip piss
Give my ass a kiss
you are the main dish
serve you up with fish
You're just some rubbish
You're dumber than a flat earther
You never committed murder
You snapped his neck right where
that fucker stood.
Nah more like you grabbed and sat
on his wood.
You're such a good fighter killed
the sensi.
If you ask me that sounds pretty
fucking gay.
Now people won't spar with you
without pay.
What a bunch of bullshit
Rhymes loaded like full clip
Check please now heres the tip

You were asking for this don't
blame me.
So fast they kicked you off the
track team.
Your words so don't get mad and
hate me.
You're ass looks like a discount
Slim Shady.

Kabab

Post a Comment

0 Comments