Advertisement

#CloutChasers This is 4 Y’all since y’all think I’ve been beaten by my husband!?! YALL WAS ABUSED!

#CloutChasers This is 4 Y’all since y’all think I’ve been beaten by my husband!?! YALL WAS ABUSED! #CloutChasers #YaBetterGetUrCop AsAHusband4Protection #LearnHowToThrowThemHandsBabyGirl #YallBothHidingBehindAComputer

ALSO YALL BETTER BE USING ALLEGEDLY BECAUSE IF NOT YALL GOING TO HAVE BIG PROBLEMS FROM OUR FAMILY LAWYER, ROBERT IDLERTON (IF U WANT LOOK HIM UP IN LOGAN, WV ITCHES)

YALL ARE STRAIGHT CLOWNS AND TO BE HONEST I LIKE THE BLACK SCREEN SO KEEP ON HAVING A PROBLEM WITH IT YOU 2 SKANK ITCHES

MUCH ❤️😘
LAKESIDE ☺️⚓️

TheCloutChasers,Cloutchasers,PreciousNeisha,Lionessxx,TheyHideBehindAComputer,BeatBothOfThemWouldNotSayThis2MyFace,YesNeishaNeedsProctection,IfNeishaCantThrowThemHandsUp,ILOVETOfight,ThatsRightFoenMyAlley,OhNoWereBroke,MyHusbandBeatMeTheySaid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments