Advertisement

Clean With Me And Cook With Me - Get It All Done

Clean With Me And Cook With Me - Get It All Done Clean With Me And Cook With Me - Get It All Done
I had a pretty exhausting morning going to the doctors. I've been sick for three weeks and am really trying to get to the bottom of it all. When I came home, I took a really long nap and then decided to take the day off of work and just take care of my house and family.

I ended up cleaning four of my rooms - I couldn't do it all today - and then made a dinner using the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer as well as a casserole dish that is pretty special.
The full recipe is here:
I explain how I make it in the video, but these are the proper instructions.

Hope you enjoy watching me clean my house and get dinner ready on the table for the family. I needed to just unplug from the world today and do nothing but tend to this house.

How to get it done as a working mom? Little by little - that's how! This cleaning motivation video using speed cleaning tactics is always so fun to shoot. If only I can speed clean in real time. LOL!



#cleanwithme #cookwithme #getitalldone

clean with me room,clean with me 2020,clean with me apartment,clean with me my room,clean with me kitchen,clean with me living room,get it all done,cook with me,get it all done with me,get it all done clean with me,how to get it all done as a working mom,how to get it all done as a stay at home mom,cook with me now,cook with me dinner,clean with me,stay at home mom,cleaning motivation,extreme cleaning motivation,speed cleaning,speed clean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments