Advertisement

Big Shakeup To My Top 3 QB Prospects || 2020 NFL Draft Quarterback Top 10 Rankings + Pro Comparisons

Big Shakeup To My Top 3 QB Prospects || 2020 NFL Draft Quarterback Top 10 Rankings + Pro Comparisons On the eve of the 2020 College Football National Championship game between Clemson and Joe Burrows LSU, I figured why not break down my top 10 quarterbacks for the 2020 NFL Draft 2.0. I'll give you my rankings, their strengths and weaknesses, draft projection and NFL pro comparison!

SUPPORT ME HERE →
SUBSCRIBE ►
TWITTER ►
TWITCH STREAM ►
DISCORD ►
FACEBOOK ►
OUTRO SONG (SPOTIFY) ►
OUTRO MUSIC ARTIST ►

C4 is the originator of the Realistic Rebuild on YouTube and we've been making Madden 20 Rebuilds, Madden 20 Realistic Rebuilds and Madden 20 Franchise Mode videos all year long with realism a key. With a few Madden Experiments sprinkled in, I hope if you enjoyed you'll leave a LIKE and Subscribe to my channel.

#Madden20 #NFLDraft #Madden

nfl,nfl draft,madden,madden 20,2020 nfl draft,tua tagovailoa,justin herbert,tua tagovailoa nfl draft,tua tagovailoa draft,justin herbert nfl draft,joe burrow,jacob eason,jake fromm,jordan love,cole mcdonald,jalen hurts,heisman,joe burrow nfl draft,joe burrow draft,jake fromm nfl draft,jake fromm draft,college highlights,college football,jordan love nfl,jordan love nfl draft,anthony gordon,nate stanley,case cookus,nfl draft 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments