Advertisement

Art Contest Winners! (Read desc for more information)

Art Contest Winners! (Read desc for more information) Welp... here are the contest winners, but I loved all your art! Tysm to everyone for joining.

Prizes:
1st: An animation from me and your art will be my profile! (StarEevee)

2nd. A collab and a shout out (video) IF you don't want a collab, you get a drawing from me (a very detailed one) and you still get a shout out! Important Note: If you decide to do a collab you get to pick the meme, and you have to know how to edit. If you don't you can't do the collab sorry lol I don't know how to edit (I will tell you more information if you say yes to the collab) (Star Animations Star Animations)

3rd: An art collab with me! (Same with collab, you need to know how to edit our drawings together plz qwq but if you really really want to do an art collab and you don't know how to edit it together- I'll be nice and TRY to) and a simple headshot drawing. IF you don't want art collab... you get a drawing from me and a shout out on my community tab! (Banana ooyu)

4th: a shout out on my second channel (Splazzu OwO) and a headshot of your oc (drawing) (• C e l l o _ (the next part I can't type, it's in the vid tho)

5th: A shout out on my community tab! (And I will compliment your art alot uwu) AND a little drawing. (Mercieatme insta)

Song I used:

Here is a playlist of people that joined my art contest: 1st:
(I might have not put them all in there so maybe just search up #splatieartcontest)

And there are some on insta too just search up #splatieartcontest or see my page and see the people who mentioned me.


Have a good new year!

information)

Post a Comment

0 Comments