Advertisement

An exercise to discove Indications of Imitation UFO Sighting Event Dec. 29, 2019

An exercise to discove Indications of Imitation UFO Sighting Event Dec. 29, 2019 I wanted to thank everyone who attended this event. I am glad I was there to view these UFOs with you. I had a lot of fun. Stay tuned for our next events at LA UFO Channel on Meetup.com.

UFO Sighting Event Visit - &




























Here is the atmospheric animal that hooked me. I called it “Puff”:

UFOSightings,flying saucers,flying saucer,UFO proof,UFO flybys,LA UFO channel,UFO documentary,UFO was in Los Angeles,atmospheric animals,Meetup.com,UFO Hunter,alien,latest UFO,real UFOs,UFO,summoning UFOs,Ce-5,UFO Roswell,UFO sightings daily,UFO dude,area 51,Robert Bingham,UFO craft,UFO blog,UFO sighting event,Los Angeles UFO,New York times UFO UFO sighting map,UFO film,UFO orb,UFO flyby,UFOs in America,

Post a Comment

0 Comments