Advertisement

A 5-STAR EXPERIENCE | Garuda Indonesia Business Class (International) | Airbus A330-200

A 5-STAR EXPERIENCE | Garuda Indonesia Business Class (International) | Airbus A330-200 #GarudaIndonesia #Businessclass #AirbusA330

Review of flight GA825 from Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN) to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Banten (CGK). I had the chance to review the business class on this 9 year old Airbus A330-200. The seat configuration is 2-2-2. The aircraft has the capacity of 222 passengers, 36 in business class and 186 in economy class.

This is actually my first time flying Garuda Indonesia Business Class on an international flight, and I really liked it. I was originally booked in the economy class, but I upgraded myself to business class using the bid upgrade program when I know that my flight is operated by the Airbus A330 instead of the usual Boeing 737-800NG. My upgrade was cleared 13 hours prior to the departure.

I was quite impressed with the service, especially the soft product on-board this flight. Notable mentions are:
1. Vintage champagne (2005 castelnau cuvee brut millesime - 4.2 ratings in Vivino).
2. Choice of Fresh kedongdong (Ambarella) juice on top of the traditional orange juice
3. Choice of 2 type of coffees (Java and Toraja)
4. 3 options of main course

In fact, I would go as far as to say that the overall experience matches that offered by Singapore Airlines on this route.

What do you guys think? Check also my latest video of Singapore Airlines on this route for comparison:


Also please check out my experience on a domestic flight with the same seat


Airport and check in experience: 00:40
The Bridge Lounge:
01:00
Cabin and seats: 03:48
Push back and Taxi: 05:56
Takeoff run: 06:25
IFE: 07:36
Menu: 08:19
Meal service 1: 08:25
Seat lie-flat: 09:30
Landing: 09:55

Date of travel: 6 January 2020
Seat: 8K
Aircraft registration: PK-GPL

All images and footage are taken with an iPhone 11Pro

Please also follow me on Instagram: @the_windowseatguy

Thank you for watching, liking, and subscribing!

Additional tag:
Changi Airport, Jewel Changi airport, Garuda indonesia singapore, boeing 737-800, airbus a330-300, airbus a330, boeing, airbus, skytrax, 5-star airline, garuda indonesia 5 star

Garuda,garuda business class,singapore,jakarta,singapore - jakarta,A330-900NEO,A330-200,A330-300,A330NEO,Garuda A330-900Neo,Garuda Airbus A330,Garuda Indonesia Business class,Garuda Indonesia First class,garuda indonesia economy class,first class,jalan jalan,review pesawat,trip report,flight report,indonesia,skytrax,garudamiles,skyteam,5 star airline,luxury travel,ikhwanhidayat,rahmatdhani,trending,GA a330,GA business class a330,GA business class,shotoniphone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments