Advertisement

“You’re Just a Robot” •Gacha Life Mini Movie•

“You’re Just a Robot” •Gacha Life Mini Movie• Hiiii~~~

Sorry for my absence, this mini movie took longer than expected and i had to study for exams, bUt iM bAcK!1! It’s summer break for me (if you’re wondering,I love in Australia, so different time zones uwu) So expect more posts! and last week was my birthday, thank you all for the birthday wishes ☺️🥺💞


Most commonly asked Q’s uwu:


Where are you from? Mars🤠

How old are you: old enough 😤👊

Can we be friends? Sure :3

Stalk me UwU:

Instagram: ew_its_birdie_




Music Credit: Lankey inspiration, R3Musicbox, Musicbox Covers.



I don’t own any audio, it belongs to there rightful owners.



ily, Toodles, Birdie 🌸




“Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.”

Movie•

Post a Comment

0 Comments