Advertisement

YOU GOTTA GET YOU ONE OF THESE! {12 Days of Christmas Day 9} BORED OR BANANAS

YOU GOTTA GET YOU ONE OF THESE! {12 Days of Christmas Day 9} BORED OR BANANAS Welcome to day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas! Today was a day of Christmas preparations and visiting our oldest daughter.

Shop my favorite things in my amazon store!

Etsy Shop:
Use Code: BOBYT15 for 15% off
Instagram:
FaceBook:
Twitter:
Blog:
Business Inquiries: boredorbananas(at)yahoo(dot)com

Popular Videos:
2017 Planner Setup & Walk Through:

DIY Pottery Barn Home Decor {Pottery Barn Dupe}

How to: DIY Wood Sign Tutorial:

DIY Cable Spool Clock:

How to Organize your Closet with a Dollar Tree Craft:

Small Space Craft Supply Organization:


My Equipment:
*Vlogging Camera:

*My DSLR Camera:

*Editing Software:


*Get a free Mrs. Meyers Cleaning Trio and Walnut Scrubber Sponges free with a $20 purchase and free shipping!
*Simply Earth Subscription Box:
Use Code: BOREDORBANANASFREE for a $40 gift card towards your next purchase.

*Links are affiliated. This is at no extra cost to you but I do earn a small percentage from your purchases. Thanks so much for helping me do what I love!

This is not a sponsored video. I occasionally receive products for review. All opinions are my own.

Music: YouTube

BORED OR BANANAS,HOME DECOR,DECOR,FARMHOUSE,COTTAGE,VINTAGE,THRIFT,THRIFTED,THRIFTING,HAUL,GOODWILL,ditl,christmas,christmas preparations,christmas 2019,christmas preparation 2019,christmas prep,christmas preparation,vlog,12 days of christmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments