Advertisement

USING FAKE TICKETS AT THE ARCADE!!! (I CAN'T BELIEVED IT WORKED!!)

USING FAKE TICKETS AT THE ARCADE!!! (I CAN'T BELIEVED IT WORKED!!) ❀:・゚✧*IN THIS VIDEO・゚✧*❀
We tried using FAKE tickets at the arcade that we got from walmart as an experiment to see if the machine would count them and it ACTUALLY WORKED... ( NO WE DID NOT CASH THEM IN OR KEEP THE TICKETS! PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS!!! ) I hope that the maker of these ticket machines and arcade owners can make sure that this issue be fixed ! D:!! but it was WILD LOL

SUBSCRIBE TO CRANIACS:

:・゚✧* Ⓢⓞⓒⓘⓐⓛ Ⓜⓔⓓⓘⓐ! :・゚✧*☆
My Website: www.lyssynoel.com

My Shops:
MERCH:
SHOP:

My Second Channel:

Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Snapchat: Alyssaluvscali
YouNow:
Twitch:
Business Email: Trixiebochi@gmail.com
TikTok: Lyssynoel
FAQ:
How old are you? 20
Where are you from? Southern California

~*:・゚✧♥ ~*:・゚✧♥ ~*:・゚✧♥ ~*:・゚✧♥
Be sure to give this video a big thumbs up if you enjoyed it, and be sure to subscribe for more weekly videos. Also comment down below video suggestions for my new videos.

using fake tickets at arcade,fake tickets at arcade,fake tickets,fake ticket,using fake arcade tickets,arcade,arcade tickets,arcade video,lyssy,lyssy noel,lovely lyssy,arcade hacks,arcade hack,fake arcade tickets hack,trying to use fake tickets,I used fake tickets at the arcade,i cant believe this worked,weird hack,claw machine,claw machines,arcade tickets jackpot,so many arcade tickets,unlimited tickets arcade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments