Advertisement

The Cost of Living in the Philippines 2020 $127 Weekly Food Shopping ❤️

The Cost of Living in the Philippines 2020 $127 Weekly Food Shopping ❤️ Cost of Living in the Philippines 2020 $127 Weekly Food Shop. 6,500 PHP Filipina Dating Website: ❤️


NOTE: I was paying AUD $250 a week on Food for 2 people in 2010 [About 8, 748 a week PHP]

So many folks here in the Philippines think all foreigners are rich, but they fail to realize is EVERYTHING is so much more expensive overseas.

A lot of folks have asked me about the cost of living here in the Philippines. And so, I thought I do this quick video to show you my weekly food shopping.

NOTE: I am on a plant-based diet. It makes me smile when people tell me: "Oh you can't get healthy food in the Philippines, Mate!"

As this video shows - you clear;y can.

A Few Things To Consider:

1. I could get this significantly cheaper if I had the mobility to walk around a food market. At the moment, that just isn't an option for me.

The food shown here is enough for 2 people for 7 days.

2. There is a Video on Netflix Called: "The Game Changers."

I would encourage every single subscriber to see it. It is one of the best documentaries I've seen since, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"

3. Food is definitely cheaper and higher-quality in Thailand. Especially the fruit.

4. Part of my goal in adopting this lifestyle is to lose 20 Kilo by March [Wedding time].

5. This is my diet for the rest of my life now. I've been studying heaps about the benefits of the plant-based diet and the evidence is overwhelming.

In as little as 7 days, it can lower Cholesterol levels, Reduce the risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure, eliminate acid reflux, reduce ED and offers a ton of other benefits.

Seriously, watch the Documentary called "The Game Changers" It will challenge you right down to your toes.

cost of living Philippines,Philippines cost of living,cost of food shopping in the Philippines,weekly food costs in the Philippines,healthy eating in the Philippines,grocery shopping philippines,weekly food budget philippines,the expats report,expatsd budget philippines,cost of living in the philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments