Advertisement

The Best 'Vision Board' Manifestation* Ever!! || 'Competitive Marketing Strategist'

The Best 'Vision Board' Manifestation* Ever!! || 'Competitive Marketing Strategist' In 2018 I created a Digital Vision Board for 2019. This year I saw that I was able to achieve 98% percent of what I put in my vision board that I wanted to achieve this year.

I included some goals added some huge ones! Some of which included 'Travelling the world'!
I was able to move from Trinidad and Tobago to Amsterdam, Netherlands. A city I could have only dreamt of living in.

I was able to enrol as a Business Student at the "University of Amsterdam Business" school. While being able to build a successful Marketing Consultancy that allow me to work from anywhere in the world! Have fun pursue my education and see places and things that I could only daydream about.

This Channel will be dedicated to teaching and equipping young and upcoming entrepreneurs, to become "MASTER MANIFESTORS" of their own really.

I will be diving into all the tips, tricks, basics, and advanced ideas and concepts that you need to get your business off the ground or to simply attract a consistent flow of clients! Motivational*

#marketingstrategy

I hope you enjoy my Channel LIKE & Subscribe !!

(marketing strategist),marketing .,branding,trinidad and tobago,amsterdam,University of Amsterdam,vision2020,manifestation,competitive strategy,vision boards,african woman,caribbean woman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments