Advertisement

SOLO REALISTIC Bedtime Routine W| An INFANT!

SOLO REALISTIC Bedtime Routine W| An INFANT! SOLO REALISTIC Bedtime Routine With A Infant!

Today I show you all what my bedtime routine looks like with an infant and a 7 year old on a school night! I Also am doing a Collab with my Friend Kenna! Check her channel out & what here routine looks like with FOUR Kids!

Kenna's Channel:


Kenna's Video:


I'm sorry my comments are still turned off & will be until I get the ok from youtube to turn them back on! Thank You For Understanding!

↡↡ M o r e L i n k s B e l o w ↡↡

S U B S C R I B E :


Missed our last video? Watch it here!↡


WATCH OUR NEW MORNING ROUTINE:


↡S o c i a l m e d i a ↡

INSTAGRAM:


TWITTER:
DELETED

SNAPCHAT:
HayleeAndFamily

PINTEREST:


Music used in todays video:
wilder
let me love you
Santa is coming
cafe mornings
the dice

Thanks For Watching!
Love,
Haylee & Hazzel

solo realistic Bedtime routine with a newborn,very realistic bedtime routine,mommy bedtime routine,single mom bedtime routine,teen mom bedtime routine with newborn,newborn bedtime routine,infant bedtime routine,bedtime routine of a young mom of 2,school bedtime routine,routine,real bedtime routine,real life bedtime routine,vlogmas,single teen mom of 2,everyday evening routine,everyday bedtime routine,night time routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments