Advertisement

Sad To Be Lonely | Fun Family Song | Didi & Friends Songs for Children

Sad To Be Lonely | Fun Family Song | Didi & Friends Songs for Children Introducing the 'Sad To Be Lonely' song by Didi & Friends. The 'Sad To Be Lonely' song is a song to teach kids about emotions and the value of having good friends.

Didi, Nana, and Jojo are known to be best friends. They have a beautiful friendship and they do everything together! When Didi is stuck at home he starts to feel sad and lonely. Watch the video to view Didi's tears for the first time too.

You are now watching the "Sad To Be Lonely" song, an educational kids song created for preschoolers and toddlers.

Didi & Friends kids songs and nursery rhymes are perfect for kids, preschoolers and toddlers to learn shapes, colors, numbers, and many more pre-school topics. Have fun with Didi & Friends songs with the whole family!

___
★★Lyrics

I look up to the sky
And I have to wonder why
Just me alone
In my empty home
I sit and I sigh
And I watch the time go by

Sad to be lonely
Just me only
Sad to be lonely
I wish that I could play

Sad to be lonely
Just me only
Sad to be lonely
Instead I’m here … all day

“Sniff sniff”

I look up to the sky
And I have to wonder why
Just me alone
In my empty home
I sit and I sigh
And I watch the time go by

Sad to be lonely
Just me only
Sad to be lonely
I wish that I could play

Sad to be lonely
Just me only
Sad to be lonely
Instead I’m here … all day

Instead I’m here … all day
Sad to be lonely~

“Sniff sniff”
_____
★★Subscribe to watch new videos uploaded every week:

Follow us for new updates :
★ Facebook:
★ Website:
★ Instagram:
★ Pinterest:

#didiandfriends #didiandfriendsenglish #songsforkids #toddlers #kids #baby #children #kidssongs #childrensong

didi and friends,didi and friends english,nursery rhymes,sing and dance,song for kids,preschool songs,toddler songs,baby shark,pinkfong,kids songs,cocomelon,chuchu tv,learn 123 song,learn numbers,baby shark song,songs for children,family song,fun family song,preschool learning,fun kids song,Thank you,thank you song,sleepy mummy didi,mengantuk mumia didi and friends,i love you,i love you song,family song for kids,family song english,

Post a Comment

0 Comments