Advertisement

RUSH TO MAX PART-1 | FIXING IMPORTANT THINGS | CLASH OF CLANS | GAMES ROCKER | 2019

RUSH TO MAX PART-1 | FIXING IMPORTANT THINGS | CLASH OF CLANS | GAMES ROCKER | 2019 RUSH TO MAX PART-1 | FIXING IMPORTANT THINGS | CLASH OF CLANS | GAMES ROCKER | 2019


Hi,
I am Games Rocker,

About This Video -
This is the first part of my Clash Of Clans Rush To Max Series. In this part I have fixed some important buildings means that i have upgraded them. Hope that it will help you to make your Rush base Max. Subscribe my channel and press the bell icon for latest and amazing Gaming Videos.


About My Channel -
In this channel, you will enjoy an a
Amazing and Entertaining GAMING Content.
You will never get bored in the videos of this channel. So, Subscribe my channel and press the bell icon to get the notification of my latest Amazing videos.

Thanks For Watching...

Credits -

Song: Chris Lehman - Flash (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

#GamesRocker
#CLASHOFCLANS
#RUSHTOMAX
#FIXTHATRUSH
#MAKEITMAX
#MAXBASE
#MAXCOCBASES
#RUSHBASES
#RUSHCOCBASES
#CLASHOFCLANSRUSHTOMAX
#RUSHTOMAXCLASHOFCLANS
#GAMING
#GAMER
#Enjoy
#Amazing
#Entertaning

clash of clans,free gems,town hall,GAMES ROCKER,GamesRocker,Rush To Max,Fix that rush,how to max rush base,how to max rush base in clash of clans,

Post a Comment

0 Comments