Advertisement

QUICK & EASY DIY Homemade SOAP | SOOO BUDGET FRIENDLY

QUICK & EASY DIY Homemade SOAP | SOOO BUDGET FRIENDLY When it comes to HOMEMADE SOAP It doesn't get any EASIER then this! This is PERFECT for us BEGINNERS to DIY SOAP making!!!! HOMEMADE SOAP is so EASY to make and it really takes NO time at all to do it!! So many of you SUBSCRIBERS have REQUESTED for me to do a DIY SOAP and so I thought I'd try my hand at it and I gotta tell ya I LOVE MAKING SOAP!!! It is so much fun to make and it's SOO QUICK and EASY TOO! The possibilities are ENDLESS when making your own SOAP! So if you all like this video make sure to comment down below if you want to see more DIY HOMEMADE SOAPS!!! So come CRAFT on a BUDGET with me today while I make some HOMEMADE SOAP for the FIRST time!!! Did I tell you all how much I LOVE Making SOAP now, LOL! EASY DIY, Happy CRAFTING Everyone - Kelly :-)

#KBCReations #CraftingonaBUDGET #StinkinCuteProductions

Brandless Link


Stinkin Cute Productions Merchandise


#####UPDATE as of March 29, 2017#####
*** Use my code KBCREATIONSFREE to get a $20 gift card emailed to you after subscribing on your first box + a BONUS Box VALUED at $50(SUBSCRIPTION CAN BE CANCELLED ANYTIME).
Simply Earth link: ***

My Amazon Store Items!!!


KB Creations
5022 West Ave. N. Suite 102 #187
Palmdale, Ca., 93551

Follow me on
Tumbler

Instagram

Pinterest

Facebook



THE EQUIPMENT THAT I USE

Ritz Gear tripod


Limo studio box lights 58.90


Canon EOS 80D 199.99 bundle


Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens + 3pc Filter Kit + Lens Pen + Blower + Hood + Lens Pouch + Cap Keeper


HP Envy


Powerdirector 16

Kelly Barlow,KB Creations,Stinkin Cute Productions,Kelly Barlow Creations,diy soap,how to make soap,soap making,homemade soap,soap recipe,making soap,handmade soap,how to,easy homemade soap,how to make soap at home,soap 101,natural soap,soap making 101,melt and pour soap,make soap,crafting on a budget,quick and easy diy,easy diy,Easy diy homemade soap,easy diy soap recipe,easy diy soap bars,easy diy soap ideas,diy soap making for beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments