Advertisement

Pokemon Company Sent Me an Advent Calendar & I Pulled 🔥🔥🔥

Pokemon Company Sent Me an Advent Calendar & I Pulled  🔥🔥🔥 A few weeks ago, I received a surprise package from The Pokemon Company. One of the packages contained an advent Calendar that I initially was opening daily on my Instagram. Today we open the whole thing and....

--
Main Channel:
Twitter:
Instagram:

pokemon company sent me a package,pokemon company advent calendar,pokemon advent calendar,opening cosmic eclipse,cosmic eclipse booster box,hyper rare charizard,Pokemon,rhymestyle,pokemon rhymestyle,pokemon booster pack openings,pokemon openings,pokemon pack openings rhymestyle,pokemon booster packs,pokemon tcg,pokemon sun and moon,pokemon cards,pokemon card game,booster box,pokemon cards opening,full art pokemon pull,pokemon GX pull,

Post a Comment

0 Comments