Advertisement

Peach Bowl 2019 preaching, TD Jakes walks by (or twin) decked out at 13:54, GWCCP cops harass me

Peach Bowl 2019 preaching, TD Jakes walks by (or twin) decked out at 13:54, GWCCP cops harass me Morning of Chick Fil A Peach Bowl playoff game between LSU and Oklahoma, GWCC police / Security come up and decide to harass me and tell me I am violating their Ordinances, my sign is too big, my pole is not allowed, and my speaker is not allowed, told me i couldn't even walk through Centinnial Park to get to Centinneal Park Drive.
They are a state owned agency, that think they can violate ones Constitutional Rights via a seperate Agency but still State owned / controlled, using that to try and control the public, yet taxpayers own the roads and right of ways, etc.
This is copy and paste from their Webpage, showing its a State owned agency, which is publicly owned, by taxpayers. ...."The Georgia World Congress Center Authority (GWCCA) was established in 1971 to oversee development of an international trade and exhibition center in Atlanta that today is known as the Georgia World Congress Center. Along with the convention center, GWCCA’s ever-evolving campus spans 220-plus acres and includes Centennial Olympic Park, the lasting legacy of the 1996 Summer Olympic Games, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, home of the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United and, opening in 2022, GWCCA’s headquarter hotel Signia Hilton.

The Authority, a self-sustained state agency, is entrusted as stewards of these state-owned assets, and has invested more than $360 million over the last decade to improve connectivity between its facilities and downtown Atlanta’s surrounding hospitality district.

harass

Post a Comment

0 Comments