Advertisement

New Things Happening, and What That Means for UrbanGypZ

New Things Happening, and What That Means for UrbanGypZ There is going to be some big changes happening in 2020. I am talking about them, how it will shape UrbanGypZ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subscribe to this channel to get notices when I go live. Or sign up for my newsletter to receive weekly info on classes, show notes (which I post on my blog), and links for the upcoming live casts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up for my free art weaving class:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out my online other advanced Art Weaving Classes:

~~~~~~~~~~

It is my mission to inspire you to find possibilities in the fiber art you make, embrace being the artist you are, and get your visual language out into the world. If I did this for you, please consider supporting my little YouTube channel by making a donation through my Buy Me a Coffee Link.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swing by my website here:


Find me on social media here:




Ravelry: UrbanGypZ

youtube artist,Weaving tutorial,How to weave art,how to make fiberart,boho fiber art,boho weaving,fiber art,boho fiber arts,fiber art techniques,fiber art tutorial,fiber art wall hanging,how to make fiber art,weaving tutorial wall hanging,fiber arts weaving,how to hemstitch weaving,hemstitching weaving,hemstitch,hemstitching,

Post a Comment

0 Comments