Advertisement

Listen to this dilemma - THE BASS VAN VLOGS #3

Listen to this dilemma - THE BASS VAN VLOGS #3 The bass van build is off to a slow start!
Today I shuffle all of my cars around the shop so that I can begin work on the bass van.
I recently broke the F150 box and it just started raining! The F150's rear window also leaks!.. so the F150 needs to go inside the shop and I'll need to quickly put the Acura back together so I can drive it while it rains. The bass van also needs to go inside the shop because I didn't finish repairing the hole in the roof yet!
Once the van is in the shop I can continue welding up the hole in the roof.
Tune in every TUES, WED and THURS for new BASS VAN VLOGS
come back on MONDAYS for MULE MONDAYS!! mule 2020 rebuild
Tuesday 12-3-2019 #custom #cars #bassvanbuild

* Soundman iPad kits -
** MY AMAZON FABRICATION STORE -
***SHOP HERE!👇 SUPPORT THE SHOW!👇
* NVX amps, subs and speakers -
* Legendary car audio gear -
* TOOLS AND TRAINING -
* HIGH OUTPUT ALTERNATORS! -
* DOWN4SOUND SHOP! -

Thank you for watching BASS VAN VLOGS #3

soundman car audio,soundman bass van,bass van,bass van build,car stereo installation,subwoofer box fabrication,sub box build,subwoofer,amplifier,loud,bass,loud bass,chevy astro van,car audio,car mods,build,automotive,daily vlogs,ipad in car,how to,car stereo,diy,project car build,

Post a Comment

0 Comments